|Your cart is currently empty|
Let’s talk about beauty. Beauty regimens in this day and age are at times, obsessive. One of the most famous procedures done in dermatology clinics is called Botox. Botox has been used my plastic surgeons and dermatologists in order to remove wrinkles and fine lines. Because Botox is not a one-time kind of procedure and because it is very painful for some individuals, dermatologists require their patients to use a topical anesthetic cream before having their procedure done. TattooNumb was specifically designed to ward off painful procedures like this with one simple application. TattooNumb is a proven, doctors recommended product with effective numbing capabilities. TattooNumb consists of lidocaine, which is the primary ingredient for topical anesthetic creams. It is proven to be a safe and effective form of numbing the skin for many different skin treatments and procedures. TattooNumb provides an increasingly lower level of pain which in turn makes skin procedures more tolerable by all of our return customers who use TattooNumb regularly. We stand by our product and so do our highly satisfied customers.
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY