|Your cart is currently empty|
Epilation provides lasting smoothness
Did you know that with epilation, you get smooth skin that lasts up to 4 weeks? That’s because removing hair from the root means that hair takes longer to grow back than removal with surface methods like shaving and creams. Plus, when it does grow back it’s softer and finer than before. Epilation can be painful but not anymore! By using TattooNumb the procedure is painless.*
Epilation is great for sensitive skin
The use of an epilator can be unbearable painful for some, but no more. With TattooNumb the procedure is absolutely pain free.* Epilating in the bath is the new hair removal solution for modern women everywhere. It is ideally suited for sensitive skin and those new to epilating. Epilation is a great option for cold or dry seasons, when daily hair removal may irritate your skin. Done in conjunction with TattooNumb provides a pain free treatment.*
Epilation can be more efficient than waxing
While both epilation and waxing remove hair from the root, waxing can press hairs flat against the skin, making them harder to lift and remove. An epilator lifts and loosens the hair and removes hair by the roots (even short or flat-lying hairs). The fact is, is that the hair is being pulled out by the root causing excruciating pain for some. No need to wax and miss those unsightly hairs. Use an epilator to remove all those unwanted hairs. Simply use TattooNumb as directed before the epilation and the pain is gone.*
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY