|Your cart is currently empty|
Lasers have revolutionized dermatology procedures and both plastic and cosmetic surgeries. When people first hear that a ‘laser’ will be used on a targeted area of their skin, their first question is, “Will it hurt?” Of course the level of pain depends on the individuals’ pain threshold, but TattooNumb was specially formulated to eliminate the pain and discomfort of laser procedures. Simply apply TattooNumb topical anesthetic cream (as instructed) prior to the procedure and have no pain.
Laser Hair Removal
If you're not happy with shaving, tweezing or waxing to remove unwanted hair, then laser hair removal may be an option worth considering. Although the procedures are painful, TattooNumb will make the thought of laser hair removal more appealing. TattooNumb contains lidocaine which is the main ingredient of numbing creams. Lidocaine is an anesthetic with sedative, analgesic and various nerve blockers. It is very important to choose the perfect anesthetic cream for skin procedures. TattooNumb has been proven and trusted by people just like you who have wanted to remove unwanted hair. TattooNumb is doctor recommended for laser hair removal, tattooing, and many other painful skin procedures.
Who can benefit from Laser tattoo removal?
Anyone wishing to remove a tattoo can benefit from the various methods of removal. With TattooNumb the painful procedure is greatly reduced. Laser treatment varies from patient to patient but with TattooNumb you will be able to sit through the painful procedure with feeling nothing more than pressure. TattooNumb is highly recommended for laser tattoo removals and when applied as directed give you a pain free* procedure.
Laser resurfacing is a procedure to reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. We all like to look our best but the pain for procedures like this could be stopping you. Not anymore! With TattooNumb you will be able to sit through a resurfacing with ease. Embarrassed by those freckles but the thought of enduring the pain of removal too much for you? Don't wait another day! With TattooNumb you no longer have to worry about the painful skin procedures you've been putting off.
Unsightly warts or moles?
TattooNumb is a doctor recommended topical anesthetic cream which has been proven safe and effective with wart and mole removal. All you need to do to prepare yourself for the procedure or any skin related procedure is to apply the application as intended. Applying TattooNumb is fast and easy!
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY