|Your cart is currently empty|
The price for beauty can at times be very painful. Well, not anymore! TattooNumb was specially designed to make cosmetic procedures such as permanent make-up, derma roller, hair removal and Dermabrasion painless, safe and convenient.
Dermabrasion should not be confused with microdermabrasion. Dermabrasion is a painful procedure which is designed to remove the dead skin cells in your skin to rejuvenate and make way for new skin to grow. This surgical procedure has been practiced for many years and as with most beauty procedures the pain can be unbearable. Dermabrasion involves the abrasion of the upper to mid layers of the skin with any variety of strong abrasive devices. Some of the devises used are wire brushes, diamond wheel or fraise, salt crystals, sterilized sandpaper and other mechanical forms of wearing away the skin. Dermabrasion is excruciating and requires a local anesthetic to be applied prior to any procedure. TattooNumb was specially formulated for procedures just like this. TattooNumb works perfectly to numb the skin prior to the procedure. It is a relief knowing before any procedure that TattooNumb will work by lessening or totally eradicating the pain. This once excruciating procedure is painfree.*
We have all heard of microdermabrasion. This beauty treatment to renew skin to its finest has been practiced for many years. Although microdermabrasion can be performed by non-physician personnel and is most commonly performed by untrained individuals in their homes, it is a practice with uncomfortable procedure. Rest assured, with TattooNumb your discomfort and pain is gone.*<
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY