|Your cart is currently empty|
Permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing is a fast-growing part of the health and beauty industry. From faint eyebrows to no eyebrows cosmetic tattooing will help. The process of getting permanent makeup is just like getting a tattoo. The person applying permanent makeup uses a needle that repeatedly penetrates your skin and release pigment. Painful? Yes! But, with TattooNumb you can have permanent makeup performed for a variety of purposes with very little to no pain (External use ONLY). The Application of TattooNumb is also simple and easy.
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY