|Your cart is currently empty|
Accessorizing with piercings is one of the oldest art forms. Piercings can be done most anywhere these days but are most commonly seen in ear lobes, nose, belly button and tongues. This form of body modification is excruciatingly painful for some people with a low tolerance for pain. One helpful way to eliminate this pain is to use TattooNumb.
TatooNumb was specially formulated to numb the skin and it’s receptors for a pain free procedure.*
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY