|Your cart is currently empty|
Tattoo Cover-up/ laser removal
You no longer need to buy a sleeve to cover up those tattoos. The tattooing procedure hurts, but the removal is worse. With TattooNumb you will be pain free to either have Laser Removal OR a cover-up tattoo done. Both are very painful procedures and either way you choose, TattooNumb is what you need to put that pain into submission.
TattooNumb contains lidocaine which is the main ingredient of numbing creams. Lidocaine is an anesthetic with sedative, analgesic and various nerve blockers. It is very important to choose the perfect anesthetic cream for skin procedures. TattooNumb has been proven and trusted by people just like you who have wanted to remove or cover-up existing tattoos. TattooNumb is doctor recommended for tattooing, removals, or any painful skin procedures.
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY