|Your cart is currently empty|
WART AND MOLE REMOVAL
Unsightly warts or moles?
TattooNumb is a doctor recommended topical anesthetic cream which has been proven safe and effective with wart and mole removal. All you need to do to prepare yourself for the procedure or any skin related procedure is to apply the application as intended. Applying TattooNumb is fast and easy!
For BEST RESULTS
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1 - 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
* When Application is applied as directed - For EXTERNAL use ONLY